District Events & Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now!' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Global Grants Training & Development
Join us for an inspiring morning discussing Rotary Global Grants and how we can Make A Difference Together!
It will be an opportunity for Rotarians to learn what’s going on with humanitarian Global Grants in the District and how they are Making a Difference in people’s lives all around the world. It will also be an opportunity to exchange ideas and learn how to get involved, or to recruit participants to your Club's Global Grant.
We invite global grant teams, clubs interested in funding global grants, international service committee members, foundation chairs, club officers, district leaders and ANYONE who wants to Make a Difference Together to participate. EVERYONE is invited!
1. Welcome from District Leadership
2. Impact Stories from Global Grant Teams
3. Global Grant Training Seminar
4. Panel Discussion
* Key Learnings & Best Practices
* Community Needs Assessments
* "Reverse" Grants
* Vocational Training Teams
* Rotary Community Corps
5. Shark Tank for Teams Developing Global Grants
* 5-minute opportunity to pitch their grant to potential funders and collaborators
* Constructive feedback will also be provided
(PLEASE NOTIFY RACHEL OSSYRA IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PITCH YOUR GRANT)
6. Call to Action
February 3, 2018, 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM
650 Warrenville Road
District Committee Meetings
Registrants & Fees